Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone: has one of you, any expierience with seat heating and building it in a seat afterwards?
Are there any tricky things where I have to pay attention to? Is there a big quality difference between a set that costs 45 or 100 €? I want to build it in the Citroen C4 of my wife. Cannot be very different than an X-Trail, wont it? Like to hear from you.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but no thanks... I know them; even used them (with massage) but she didn't like it a bit. It looks a bit sloppy too, to be honest. They're in my athic. Make a bid?
What I want is, get the seat polster off, lay a mat on it and connect it with power. I've took a look an what I found, has three settings: off, 1 and 2. (2 is most hot)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Thought you would be doing it properly. The only proper kits I ever found were about £280.00 which give 3 heat settings. If you can get them for under £100 - good job - go for it.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Vandy.

I think (So I am...) that Conrad does not deliver in th UK.... Therefore I make a Printscreen. I mean the one of 59,95 € in the middle
Try this link: www1.conrad.nl. Than left at Snel zoeken: stoelverwarming. See what happens...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Understand Wimbo - these are just the heat pads that you will fit under the original covers. Getting the covers off will no doubt be easier than getting them back on again but sure you're the man to do it.
Long may your bottom be hot - and for that matter, your wifes bottom too :lol:

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
Wimbo said:
To anyone: has one of you, any expierience with seat heating and building it in a seat afterwards?
Are there any tricky things where I have to pay attention to? Is there a big quality difference between a set that costs 45 or 100 €? I want to build it in the Citroen C4 of my wife. Cannot be very different than an X-Trail, wont it? Like to hear from you.
wimbo, Joking aside if you need any wiring diagrams for the Almera just ask :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Umbongo said:
Wimbo said:
wimbo, Joking aside if you need any wiring diagrams for the Almera just ask :thumbs:
Like this chair!!! LOL
The Almera is passed station as you could read. My wife ownes a Citroen C4 Coupe by now, and there it must be build in. But, this chair; does ik come with remote control???!!! :twisted: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vandy said:
Understand Wimbo - these are just the heat pads that you will fit under the original covers. Getting the covers off will no doubt be easier than getting them back on again but sure you're the man to do it.
Long may your bottom be hot - and for that matter, your wifes bottom too :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, I can ask the garagist; it's only half a mile away from ours.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have fitted these heated seats in to 3 different cars now.
They work great and are easy to fit, the last car a pair of Leather Toyota Hilux, it took only 3 hours.
I have used this trader each time, no problems.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WAECO-HEATED-SEAT ... OR-2-SEATS)_W0QQitemZ370416450246QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=159675927791&rvr_id=159675927791&cguid=43c5abc612a0a0e202365526ff9e3e67

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.