Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
T30 remove the cig lighter out of the socket and look carefully at the socket and you will see the metal outer ring with a notch in it, now starting at the notched end start to prise out with a small electrical screwdriver and prise the metal ring out just enough to get hold of it and then pull it all the way out. When you replace make sure that the metal hook lines up with plastic notch.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, should have said, I've got a 2006 Aventura. Asked the wrong questions really, what I meant to ask was how do I remove the trim around the cig. lighter/ash tray - not sure if I need to take out the compartment above it (roller door type) As a newbie I'm not doing very well here am I - must try harder! Great site by the way and good to know help is around when needed.

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
Vandy said:
Sorry, should have said, I've got a 2006 Aventura. Asked the wrong questions really, what I meant to ask was how do I remove the trim around the cig. lighter/ash tray - not sure if I need to take out the compartment above it (roller door type) As a newbie I'm not doing very well here am I - must try harder! Great site by the way and good to know help is around when needed.
Hope this helps!!
View attachment IP 16.pdf

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.