Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New to the forum (obviously). Just saying hello, been checking out your forum which is very interesting and helpful as I'm a total newbie to 4x4's. You'll probably hate me for saying that don't really intend using it for off roading but its not a no no.

Payed deposit on a 2007 Columbia that I'm picking up Next Friday. Think I probably could have got one cheaper but ahad a nightmare with a temporary car I bought from an auction :roll:

So appologies in advance for any stoopid :headbang: questions I might ask; I will endeavour to use the search functionality first and contribute where possible... .. .

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Dudders said:
You'll probably hate me for saying that don't really intend using it for off roading but its not a no no..
Hi Dudders and welcome.

No problem with not going off road. I hardly ever do.

But the X-Trail is perfect on road over long distances and in all weathers.

In the snow in January I was about the only one who made it in to work - I regularly travel to Central Europe in the mountains in winter and the X-trail is the perfect vehicle.

Enjoy. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.