Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Im a new xtrail owner 2007 Columbia.

I was wondering about fitting a new stereo to the car and will that affect the Sat Nav are they interlinked.

Secondly i have came across a leather interior with electric front seats, can these be fitted with ease, do Nissan have the power/wiring in place to connect these up?

Any help here much appriciated

John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, cheers!

I have sat nav as standard -
I was hoping to either fit my fusion ipod stereo in repace of the exsisting cd player or get a device (not an FM modulator) to connect the ipod

Any help here is apprciated

·
Registered
210 Posts
there no other effective way apart from replacing the headunit, the most you will need is a £10 adapter if you want the steering controls thats a bit more but easily done, sound will be far better too.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
johnsu said:
Hi

Im a new xtrail owner 2007 Columbia.

I was wondering about fitting a new stereo to the car and will that affect the Sat Nav are they interlinked.

Secondly i have came across a leather interior with electric front seats, can these be fitted with ease, do Nissan have the power/wiring in place to connect these up?

Any help here much appriciated

John
Hi John and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
About the seats: Beware of the electric connections. If your carchair has side-airbags, power-belts, seat heating there is a change that you can put the new interior in. Otherwise I should scratch behind my ear...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.