Nissan X-Trail Forum banner

Interior Lights & Instrumentation

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  snowyfox 
G
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Ive recently purchased an X Trail 52 plate 2.2 di Sport and I am made up with it, however there are a couple of bugbears as you would expect from a 2nd hand car which I now have time to look at hopefully with your help.

When I open the door the interior roof lights come on with the exception of the front, I have a sunroof fitted so there is no sliding switch as the rear lights have it has a push button switch which works fine? this is also the case when the ignition is switched off?

Also when headlights are switched on at night the rear window heater switch, cigarette lighter, ashtray, half of the AC control unit does not illuminate, when you open the glovebox there is no light either?

I stay out in the middle of knowhere so the car seems very dull inside its as if the whole passenger side of the car does not light up? I have checked all the fuses and they are ok so was wondering what the next step would be if anybody has experienced this type of problem or could provide me with some hints or solutions, thanks.

Ed

#4 ·
Nipped in to KAP Nissan and got current prices for the bulbs :

275458E100 - £6.65 + VAT each
275451W600 - £4.65 + VAT each

UK stock normally a couple of days, no shipping charge off course, and of they do not work you can take them back. There are cheaper on the tinernet, from Japan about 10 days delivery, etc. http://www.amayama.com/

Link thanks to footballgetto

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.