Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all,
I have bought a used 2005 Sport. SatNav does not appear to be able to pick up my iPhone/bluetooth, but the car has well-fitted mikes on both driver and passenger sides. So I am assuming there must be some way of using mobile phone as a hands-free. Any suggestions?
thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
correct me if im wrong guys but i didnt think it came as an option, and what do you mean as microphones? are you meaning the two black movement alarm sensors on the top of the pillar? if that is what you mean then they arent mics, and the best handsfree kit to put in i think is the parrot bluetooth it gives the best sound and usablity.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi Norman and welcome. Hglennie is correct - your sat nav is not bluetooth and the black "mics" are as hea said - interior sensors for the alarm system. I agree that Parrot has the best sound - my Alpine head has built in Parrott bluetooth and it works every time with no lost signal - excellent bit of kit.
Enjoy your XTrail and safe driving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.