Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, icant lock my 52 reg x trail with the key fob although the battery is good, i did turn the ign on and off several times to set th wipers told a cover on the screen in the frosty weather now the locking wont work off the fob, also the seatbelt beeper dose'nt warn the belts are not connected, and the beeper to warn the lights are on when the doors are opened dose'nt work,any idears please, thank you, sandra.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK having a problem with my wife's X-Trail. Have tried the above but so far no success. Get to the hazards flashing twice after the 6 switch ons but pressing the keyfob buttons gives no response. Get a double hazards flash when putting the key back in and switching on. I did have to take the fob apart and rebuild the "doors open" microswitch as it had broken.
I see there are other suggested combinations of actions for the reset on here and have also tried these but without success. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Check the batteries in the fobs (Both of them)
and then reprograme.
I tried everything and it turned out to be the batteries in both key fobs went flat at the same time
if you type in a search under key fobs you will find my old post.

Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.