Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Im a newbie so please be gentle!

Ive had my 08 X-Trail since Feb, and I love it to bits.

I'm after a left hand luggage drawer for the boot that doesn't cost the earth. Ive seen dealers seeling them for £150+ which I think is crazy. Can anyone recommend a place to get one failry cheap?

Cheers
Jon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry for the delay. Ordered a QQ yesterday. But the delivery date is November!. As a result of this I wont be selling my parts until after my summer holiday. I would have bought a new XT, but the price has gone up to nearly 30k. This I feel is too much. Another factor was the fact that the price for an extended warranty has gone up from approx £525 too £1200. As my car is on the PCP scheme I have decided to chop it in.

·
Registered
53 Posts
pac said:
Sorry for the delay. Ordered a QQ yesterday. But the delivery date is November!. As a result of this I wont be selling my parts until after my summer holiday. I would have bought a new XT, but the price has gone up to nearly 30k. This I feel is too much. Another factor was the fact that the price for an extended warranty has gone up from approx £525 too £1200. As my car is on the PCP scheme I have decided to chop it in.
£30,000.00 for a new exy????? :eek: Who's charging that and how can they get away with it???

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The first thing I did when I bought my XT was to ditch the draw system altogether giving me a lower boot floor and one that will take reasonably heavy weights. To me the draw was too shallow to be of much use, but that's me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.