Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am Jon from Ryedale (yorkshire) i found this site by accident because i am looking for a used x-trail 2.2 dci and am looking for reviews on them.

i have just found a 2.2di sport and there are not many reviews for this type of (older) engine. what is it like? should i hold out for a 2.2 dci engine?

i have £9000 to spend. anyone have any advice for me.
i don't want anymore than 60,000miles.

thank you

·
Registered
86 Posts
HI jph1971,

Welcome to the forum :gathering:

With up to £9000 to spend you should get a nice 2.2dci engined x-trail.

Have a good look round as there are plenty on the markert, and make sure it has all the service stamps (preferably main dealer) in the book. Take a good look at the mileage as to when the service was done as I have read on here that warranty work has not been carried out because the due service mileage had passed.

Good luck in your search for an x-trail...

Regards
akastiggy :thumbs:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your welcome.

it is easier said than done trying to find a decent xtrail for £9000 and is a 2.2dci. but i am in no hurry apart from i want rid of my mitsubishi l200 because it is a gas guzzler. and getting rather old now

·
Registered
662 Posts
jph1971 said:
thank you for your welcome.

it is easier said than done trying to find a decent xtrail for £9000 and is a 2.2dci. but i am in no hurry apart from i want rid of my mitsubishi l200 because it is a gas guzzler. and getting rather old now
You will miss the L 200, when you want to throw a wheel up the kerb to park. Poor X-Trail has only baby wheels!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tatey said:
You will miss the L 200, when you want to throw a wheel up the kerb to park. Poor X-Trail has only baby wheels!
lol. have you been spying on me? mounting the kerb is the only way to park

·
Registered
662 Posts
jph1971 said:
Tatey said:
lol. have you been spying on me? mounting the kerb is the only way to park
Even better for a reversed two point turn!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts