Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Struggling to get my 2007 2.0 m9r to rev above 3000rpm appears to be in limp mode.
Egr removed and clean nice and free.
New fuel filter
New air mass sensor
Egr blanked and mapped out

Disconnect air mass sensor and it revs through the range and turbo kicks in. <<<<<< like above new air flow metre so I'm really at a loss with this one. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

·
Registered
Nissan X Trail Columbia 2.2 DCi 2006
847 Posts
Struggling to get my 2007 2.0 m9r to rev above 3000rpm appears to be in limp mode.
Egr removed and clean nice and free.
New fuel filter
New air mass sensor
Egr blanked and mapped out

Disconnect air mass sensor and it revs through the range and turbo kicks in. <<<<<< like above new air flow metre so I'm really at a loss with this one. Can anyone help?

Many thanks
Because engine revs freely with MAF disconnected suggests MAF is faulty or wiring to it is defective. Any fault codes need clearing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maf was hella so not a cheap one came out at £200. No fault codes in system. Only revs through range with that air mass disconnected. I'll have to check live data tomorrow. But I'm puzzled.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a problem like this, it turned out to be the turbo pressure solenoid valve , it went into limp mode but there was a code present when I read it but can,t remember the number. Replaced the solenoid valve reset the code and all was ok

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.