Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help? I am looking for some longer rear mud flaps for my 04 X Trail, fed up with the muck thrown up my caravan.

·
Registered
385 Posts
not seen on a x-trail but I know the kia sorento boys custom make their own and fit them along side the very short mud flaps that Kia has, Looks ok IMO. Just a bit like what the defender has but not has big or floppy if you can get the idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate I was hoping to find some Nissan ones, but looks like I will be going with that idea
Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys - I'm a pretty new owner of the XTrail but have had a couple of Terranos in the past.
My XTrail kicks up a helluva spray & I had a look at Scottie's link :thumbs: to the Sorrento guys solution to the same problem - this discusses fitting a rear set of flaps from a V/Hall Frontera, but does this mean that these will also fit onto the XTrail :?:

·
Registered
385 Posts
The Cave Dweller said:
Hi Guys - I'm a pretty new owner of the XTrail but have had a couple of Terranos in the past.
My XTrail kicks up a helluva spray & I had a look at Scottie's link :thumbs: to the Sorrento guys solution to the same problem - this discusses fitting a rear set of flaps from a V/Hall Frontera, but does this mean that these will also fit onto the XTrail :?:
Hi welcome to the forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scottie said:
The Cave Dweller said:
Hi welcome to the forum.
Cheerz Scottie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts