·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I thought I share some pic's of my X-Trail since owning it

Pic's from when I viewed it and bought it day before my bday 8th feb

When I first collected it 2 weeks ago 14th feb after a 3 hour clean/ detail

The car looked a different colour after all my efforts I was so pleased with the results.

The same weekend I fitted my radio system a Kenwood CD/ MP3 unit and Ipod Adapter, Also I fitted a twin 12" sub box and Mono Block Kenwood Amp. I also retained the steering wheel controls so I was well pleased and looked into the tweeters on the dash had a result they were there but not connected so I plugged them in aswel

I also had custom matt's made prior to collecting the car which I fitted aswel including a boot matt

Last Monday 16th feb I had the front drivers side and passenger side windows tinted in a light tint and the rear tinted in a Midnight tint to match in with the pre tinted windows on the rear of the car, also had a 6" sun strip put on

Over the weekend 21st & 22nd I fitted the chrome grill and a chrome exterior kit including rear light covers, mirrors, fuel cap and exhaust tip. I also fitted a chrome boot strip and Winbo side running bars (I've got a thing for chrome I'm sure u've seen my sig lol) I also fitted a set of HID's 6000k kit

I may possibly be fitting a front A Bar/ Nudge Bar this weekend and a leather interior

My only issue is fitting the door handle chrome surround covers they don't want to stick

And today I've just won a set of leather leccy seats aswell

Thanks for looking
Neil

G

·
Looks Great and in such a short space of time.
I got an 02 in January and wondered where you got all the extras from?
:thumbs:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red 22 said:
Looks Great and in such a short space of time.
I got an 02 in January and wondered where you got all the extras from?
:thumbs:
Cheers dude, Most of my bits r from Ebay lol

Ive just today fitted my new lecy leather seats

before:

After

Not bad for £160 :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You obviously like cleaning XTs you can have a go at mine. Out of interest what are the roof lights like and when can you use them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts