·
Registered
2002 Nissan X-Trail T30, 2.0 SE+
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a pic of mine today after MOT. Washed it yesterday
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

New tyres fitted at front. Good Year. Car no longer slides in the wet, handling has improved massively, it no longer wheelspins if I move off too quick.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks nice but every green car we've had on both families have had terrible problems - sadly the bad luck colour.............................. Did you not think of getting all season tyres?? The price has really come down recently. You could get Michelin Cross Climate SUV for aroun £100 or the one's I have on my T31 (225/55 R18) Vredestein Quatrac for around £70!.

You mention wheel spin - don't you leave it in auto mode??? Doens't seem to make any difference to fuel usage in mine but even with 221hp it's hard to spin wheels on anything other than gravel!

·
Registered
2002 Nissan X-Trail T30, 2.0 SE+
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks nice but every green car we've had on both families have had terrible problems - sadly the bad luck colour.............................. Did you not think of getting all season tyres?? The price has really come down recently. You could get Michelin Cross Climate SUV for aroun £100 or the one's I have on my T31 (225/55 R18) Vredestein Quatrac for around £70!.

You mention wheel spin - don't you leave it in auto mode??? Doens't seem to make any difference to fuel usage in mine but even with 221hp it's hard to spin wheels on anything other than gravel!
I would say the opposite in terms of green cars. I have another green car since 2009 brand new. It has never broke down on me. Only problem I had with a tyre explosion was due to me breaking a puncture tool on the tyre and me being lazy to take off the tyre on machine, drove it for a week like that and it exploded doing 70 on the motorway, centrifugal force got the better of it.
blue and red cars I have had have had more problems, still would not put me off from any colour; apart from pink.

I thought of cross climate, trouble is, I have hardly much use for them. The tyres had wheel spin purely down to **** tyres. I always have it in auto. It was the last vehicle I thought would wheelspin as I do not regard it as fast, but it did.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looking great, but left me wondering...... wheel spins, slips in wet :rolleyes: have you got lead boots :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
slow down there are enough boy racers out there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts