Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Lovely old job tell yer mum!

Well done Dave - great looking XTrail. Hope you're pleased with it - silly statement really - you must be. Admire your patience and it's been worth the wait. Safe driving.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Already started Vandy, :thumbs: wind deflectors fitted, rubber mats , just took the measurements with the back seats down,and marked out 5mm rubber mat,just needs cutting now, that will be tomorrow though, with getting all of my fishing tackle sorted out for sat, not enough hours in the day

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
How do those wind deflectors fit - do they slide into the channel or stick on the outside. If they go in the channel does it effect the window - you know - window goes down and takes the deflector with it? Would like to get some for the front to stop the rain flooding in when you've got the window open a smidge. Did I hear you say "I could post some pics?" ah, good man. :bow:

You'll have loads of room for your fishing tackle that's for sure so have a good fishing day and tight lines.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here you are Vandy, these are the heko type we were talking about, they fit into the channel, i had these on my qashqai, they also fitted into the channel and were held in by 2 clips on either window, the channels are different on the x trail,so these are just held in place by the sticky tape that is fitted to the deflectors, no water came in on the qashqai, all i can do is report back after some rain, but i am sure these are just as good, heres a couple of photos hope they are some help to you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.