Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

x-trail-uk.co.uk is pleased to announce 'Chris Knott Insurance' are now an official sponsor of the forum. Tim will be online shortly to introduce himself and Chris Knott. Please give him a warm welcome.

Cheers

Kaine

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Dear Kaine.

What? An insurance man - a warm welcome? You having a laugh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only joking mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol:

it was worth a try :thumbs:

I've known Tim for a while now and he's a really nice guy - if Chris Knott can help any members with great deals then it can only be good - never going to be for everyone of course, but they are keen to support the forum and are committed to the 'forum' world

Cheers :biggrin:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Kaine said:
Hi all,

x-trail-uk.co.uk is pleased to announce 'Chris Knott Insurance' are now an official sponsor of the forum. Tim will be online shortly to introduce himself and Chris Knott. Please give him a warm welcome.

Cheers

Kaine
Good news for the forum then Kaine, and hopefully cheaper insurance for the members :thumbs:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I used Chris Knott for a previous car a few years ago when I was under 25 and got a really good price from them so would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi Tim and welcome to the forum. Thanks for your support as this is a great place for sharing information and helps a lot of people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts