Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'am new to this so Please be gentle. I have a T31 Adventure Explorer Extreme (173 bhp)2007 on 57 plate with roof bars fitted between Hyper rails. I have a few questions and wondered if anybody could help,
1. I would like to fit a dog guard to my T31 and don't want to buy a new one from Nissan. (Guard only needed when I'am going camping to stop the camping gear coming forward and landing on the kids knees),Doe's anybody know if you can fit a genuine nissan Dog guard from 2001-2007 model into the T31. (As I can find these forsale on ebay). I.e are the attachment points the same, i.e. Anchor points on boot floor and attachments on pillar between rear door and boot. Also does it matter whether the car has a sunroof or not?
Has anybody got any pictures of the attachment points as I've looked on net and not been able to find any. Or genuine dog guards fitted.
2. Has anybody had any issues with the leather front seats in there x trails. Feels like the foam on the base of both drivers and passenger seat were you get in and out has started to fold/callapse. Not having a great respone from main dealer and would like to get it sorted before it's 3 years old in september.
Any help would be grateful...

·
Registered
671 Posts
When I go camping I have the rear seats folded down & all the small stuff stowed in "B & Q" large plastic containers which I lash to the various fittings in the rear, so that nothing can shift. The Yorkie sits in his dog tent & our tent goes in a large roof basket attached to the roof rack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.