Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

If anyone is interested I have bought a Nissan Connect satnav unit from Ebay and fitted it in my T31 Xtrail.

It is working OK and is a perfect fit but I have not yet had chance to road test it yet. All the connectors are compatible, bluetooth seems to be working and the only thing I am missing at the moment is the USB socket mounted in the glove box.

Regards

Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
ballina226 said:
Hi

If anyone is interested I have bought a Nissan Connect satnav unit from Ebay and fitted it in my T31 Xtrail.

It is working OK and is a perfect fit but I have not yet had chance to road test it yet. All the connectors are compatible, bluetooth seems to be working and the only thing I am missing at the moment is the USB socket mounted in the glove box.

Regards

Steve
Same here all working perfectly I'm trying to track down the usb socket also as I've read you need it to update the map.
My local dealer has quoted me £28.89 + Vat for a new one (part number 28023) but was hoping to find one in a breakers.

But yes big thumbs up just a case of plug and play.

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to catch up on an older thread - I've got an '08 aventura with the standard stereo, bluetooth etc but no aux input. I'm looking to swap in an upgrade, but want a nissan factory product so that it looks original.

Will the 'connect' system you described work with the steering wheel controls too?

Perhaps theres another nissan product I could swap in? I'm not bothered about sat nav, but really need bluetooth and an aux input. XCarlink is not compatible with my stereo...

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.