Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local garage fitted Nissan supplied towbar electrics kit, every thing seems to work ok, except the indicator light on the dasboard stays on. Anyone have any ideas or have a solution to this problem. Ps; Nissan have had a look at the problem said it was ok, which it was as I drove out of the garage but the following day the problem came back.

·
Registered
241 Posts
is it a t30 or t31 ? did they change the flasher unit ? if you have paid for them to fit it take it back it,as it is not doing the job you paid for. Also if some part is not working you could be fined ! it is law that you have some form of audiable or indicator to warn you that the indicator lights are working ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The x trail is a T30 2007 2.2Tdi. The electric kit was supplied by the Nisan agent, the original flasher unit was replaced by a Nissan HD type, for towing. The indicator light kit also came from Nissan.
P/No for Flasher kit KE505-89910.
I have been to the local garge and he has again made an appointment with the Nissan agent, can't get in until after Easter so we will see what happens then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.