Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

im a newbie to the X-trail, having bought my first one, 5 weeks ago. I have a 2003 SVE 2.2di

im wondering if anyone can help me, ive just been giving it a mini service, air, pollen, fuel filter etc, but when i came to do the oil filter, the bolt in the housing is rounded off? so i dont think i can get if off without damaging it,

anyone got any ideas? or where i can buy a replacement part? ive had a look on the net and cant seem to find one? or is it a case of scrap yard?

i went to the main dealer last week about something else, and i got the reply "we dont get them in this old" so if anyone have any ideas i would be very greatful

thanks

john

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
johnwitz said:
Hi Everybody,

im a newbie to the X-trail, having bought my first one, 5 weeks ago. I have a 2003 SVE 2.2di

im wondering if anyone can help me, ive just been giving it a mini service, air, pollen, fuel filter etc, but when i came to do the oil filter, the bolt in the housing is rounded off? so i dont think i can get if off without damaging it,

anyone got any ideas? or where i can buy a replacement part? ive had a look on the net and cant seem to find one? or is it a case of scrap yard?

i went to the main dealer last week about something else, and i got the reply "we dont get them in this old" so if anyone have any ideas i would be very greatful

thanks

john
John, what dealership was it that gave you that answer?................. here's the part number for you if you need to get a new one. :thumbs:

Body Oil Filter Part No 15201AD200.jpg

Left click mouse to open jpeg file.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
ASHCROFT said:
a dumb question probably but my oil filter housing doesn't look like the main picture here

it is the housing behind the drivers side front wheel on a "55" deisel

thanks
December 03 they changed the filter for cartridge type for the DCi engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.