Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is that the one like Hammond had on top gear against Clarkson in the Focus RS? ... Hilarious when the camera crew had too stop them racing when they got carried away lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks, not everyones cup of tea but its great fun and we really enjoy it. Safe too, which is the most important factor!!

Yeah, its an R26r model, like the one on top gear last year.

The light weight is what makes it a good allround track toy, i do like the look of the new 250 but although it'd make a lovely road car im not sure itd be such a good track weapon tbh. Plus ours has a few tweeks now that have taken it well past 250 ;-)

Anyway, got the xtrail for all the creature comforts we need, so best of both worlds really :thumbs:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mmmm took a sporty Megane to TG about June last year in my Truck.Taken a few Renaults,Meganes/Clios etc and a Spyder to Bedford Autodrome for Track days/evenings too.Looks alot of fun.Helped the guys at BA move some of their Artics around so an Instructor gave me a spin round in a BMW X5,glad I was strapped in tightly. :lol:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woodsie said:
Mmmm took a sporty Megane to TG about June last year in my Truck.Taken a few Renaults,Meganes/Clios etc and a Spyder to Bedford Autodrome for Track days/evenings too.Looks alot of fun.Helped the guys at BA move some of their Artics around so an Instructor gave me a spin round in a BMW X5,glad I was strapped in tightly. :lol:
I'm usually at those bedford renaultsport trackdays/evenings. This year's list comes out tomorrow, if youre around again maybe see you there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.