Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Autoglym SRP is your best bet. Like everything else it is all in the prep. Clay bar etc etc then SRP finished with an lSP of your choice.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi did a bit of research and went for meguires polish followed by there carbura wax. the resaults were amazing, a glass like shine. I can highly recomend this product, just over £8 a bottle from halfords and a little cheaper on the net. :biggrin:

·
Registered
51 Posts
mont said:
Hi did a bit of research and went for meguires polish followed by there carbura wax. the resaults were amazing, a glass like shine. I can highly recomend this product, just over £8 a bottle from halfords and a little cheaper on the net. :biggrin:
I use nothing but meguairs on my S2000 and on the X-Trail since we got it. Definitely highly recommended but as Scottie has stated, it is all in the preparation. I have got a bit carried away before now - clay bar, 2 layers of wax and then finished off with a layer of carnauba wax, metal polish on the alloys, tyres dressed, glass cleaned and boom 6 hours later the truck looks like new!

You just need to have a touch of OCD :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts