Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 2.0 model and I had the map update program with the car, which meant they gave me a new card every year. On the last service (Feb) they had no cards and when I rang last month to see what was happening they said it had stopped, but they would update software FOC, including the map, this would take 3hrs. Got it done and noticed that the one touch drivers window wasn't working, the radio and satnav stayed on for 10+ mins after locking car, and, when I opened any door the radio and satnav came on for another 10+ mins. I noticed the car revved at least 100rpm more at tickover, but if the readings are correct I am getting almost 10mpg more on average. The window sorted itself out after a couple of weeks but I still have the problem with the radio and satnav. Anyone have a quick fix, for radio and satnav, please, its a lot of hassle going back to dealers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Likely they disconnected the battery at some point, which lost you one touch window. Surprised that came back by itself as usually you have to follow a simple procedure, well published online if you need that. The stereo waking/staying on sounds like a bug, not sure on the other stuff and why they would have changed. Sounds like you'll have to go back to the dealer unfort.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Likely they disconnected the battery at some point, which lost you one touch window. Surprised that came back by itself as usually you have to follow a simple procedure, well published online if you need that. The stereo waking/staying on sounds like a bug, not sure on the other stuff and why they would have changed. Sounds like you'll have to go back to the dealer unfort.

Sounds that way....bit of a pain though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts