Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have just put a deposit on an 07 xtrail columbia and have a couple of questions, first does the radio have a standard iso connector as the first job i want to do is fit a hands free kit and I am currently favouring the Parrot 3000. Secondly, is there an auxillory input for the satnav screen or has anybody found a way of connecting a reversing camera up to it. I will just fit a standard sensor kit if this cant be done but thought with having a screen already installed this may be a better option.

Thanks for any help

Mark

·
Registered
40 Posts
ashtonmark said:
Hi all

I have just put a deposit on an 07 xtrail columbia and have a couple of questions, first does the radio have a standard iso connector as the first job i want to do is fit a hands free kit and I am currently favouring the Parrot 3000. Secondly, is there an auxillory input for the satnav screen or has anybody found a way of connecting a reversing camera up to it. I will just fit a standard sensor kit if this cant be done but thought with having a screen already installed this may be a better option.

Thanks for any help

Mark
Hello,
ok here goes!!
1) Radio is not standard iso connectors but you can get sub harnesses off the net.
2) Theres no aux input for sat Nav screen and I wouldn't advise cutting into as its linked to your imobiliser so you could lock it out!

Regards,
Egg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts