Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 X-Trail. The nsr light is not working. Replaced the bulb (£10.00 from a local dealer) and the brake light works - not the side light. The dealer gave me a single filament bulb (gave them the old one) - is this correct. Also have been looking for the fuse. Found the fuse box under under the dash on the driver's side and could not see a fuse for the rear light. Is there a fuse box anywhere else - cannot seem to fnd any info in the owners handbook or are there any other faults it could be. :confused:

P.S. Having been the car in anger for the first time in the snow. Pulled my company smoke (Mini Cooper S) back home and has never got stuck - fantastic. :biggrin:

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
First of all I must say that the dealer that charged you £10.00 for a side light bulb is someone that I wouldn't use in the future, the bulb should of cost you no more than £2.00 please stay away from that dealer and go to Halfords for your bulbs.
Fuse location
Open your bonnet, standing in front of vehicle look to the left of the battery and you will see a black oblong box, take the lid off and look for fuse No31 (Red 10 Amp) it should be towards the front, right side of box and 4th fuse back.Also on the lid of the cover it should say Tail Light 10A.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.