Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.I need some rear disc brakes for the Xtrail.They are cheap on ebay..Does any one know what size of discs i need .2005. 136 BHP DCI Thank you and Best Wishes Barry

·
Registered
623 Posts
Standard is 292mm for rear ,you might get the odd make saying 291.5mm but will still fit .

Do you have a local GSF parts shop as they are usually pretty decent, click and collect for parts or order online and just stick your reg onto website and sizes and makes are available .I replaced my brake parts with their DRIVETEC brand to my T31(Front and rear discs and pads and rear shoes) and decent quality and fit for me.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Standard is 292mm for rear ,you might get the odd make saying 291.5mm but will still fit .

Do you have a local GSF parts shop as they are usually pretty decent, click and collect for parts or order online and just stick your reg onto website and sizes and makes are available .I replaced my brake parts with their DRIVETEC brand to my T31(Front and rear discs and pads and rear shoes) and decent quality and fit for me.
Hiya Leafy.Thank you kindly for your helpful answer.Hope you are all well.Best Wishes Barry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts