Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this for the XTrail - propably old news to the rest of you but I followed one yesterday and was trying to work out what is was (it was dark at the time!) Had to look it up and found it. What is the general opinion then - good, or not?

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Vandy,

This was one of the very first accessories I considered adding to my exy about 5 years ago and decided it was not needed.

I have seen many T30 xtrail owners shut the tailgate incorrectly by pressing on the soft areas around the number plate instead of grabbing the tailgate door from its strong edge. This in turn resulted in many xtrails having a dent in some areas around the number plate and I think this handle would suit such xtrail owners.

·
Registered
278 Posts
When the tailgate is open there is a handle in the lower under-edge of the tailgate used to pull the tailgate down.
Then the best way to close the tailgate is to push on the chrome strip which covers the strong opening handle of the tailgate.
When the tailgate is open you would not be able to reach over the edge to grab the extra handle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.