Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gald i have found this site second question in first day. I have the t31 x-trail with 17'' wheels 215/60/17 dunlop grand trek tyres,these have not lasted very well and also dont look very nice,could anyone recommend a good alternative too these tyres.Thanks

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just fitted a pair of Yokohama Geolanders in 215/60/17. Bought from blackcircles.com for £211, and fitted at local garage. Originally ordered a pair of Pirelli Scorpions from etyres.com for £216 fitted but were out of stock and I needed them quick for MOT so had to get the Geo's. Only done 50 miles so can't really comment on them yet.
Si

·
Registered
1 Posts
daveyboy said:
cchrish, have a look at these pirellis
http://www.pirelli.co.uk/web/car-suv-va ... fault.page
a mate of mine recommended them to me, when mine are due for a change i will be buying these, good luck with your search, let us know what you decide on
Hi, I am trying to source tyres for my 2009 X Trail Tekna. 215/55/18. 95H. All I can find on line are Continental or Toyo's. I would like Vredestien. Any idea's. :bigcry:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hissing Sid said:
daveyboy said:
cchrish, have a look at these pirellis
http://www.pirelli.co.uk/web/car-suv-va ... fault.page
a mate of mine recommended them to me, when mine are due for a change i will be buying these, good luck with your search, let us know what you decide on
Hi, I am trying to source tyres for my 2009 X Trail Tekna. 215/55/18. 95H. All I can find on line are Continental or Toyo's. I would like Vredestien. Any idea's. :bigcry:
I will certainly go with Vredestien next time and plan to get the winter or all-season ones.

My local Kwik-Fit told me that if I get them on line, they will fit, fit new valves and balance for £15 a wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.