Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
As for the wiring I couldnt say but I have bird view and you would be better off with a Garmin, or a Tom Tom. The rdview interface is clunky and the sat nave doesn't have a postcode input. Mine is highly unreliable.

Save yourself the grief. If you really want a built in unit get a double din radio sat nav combo.

Davey666

·
Registered
209 Posts
Davey666 said:
Save yourself the grief. If you really want a built in unit get a double din radio sat nav combo.
Davey666
Gentlemen I recommend the Pioneer AVIC-F900BT

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product ... -23369.htm

Old model now but a corking radio, CD,DVD player Sat Nav, Blue Tooth's with your phone and controls your Ipod with that minty fresh touch...ok made up that bit. But it's good and fits in the early T30 dash once you remove the storage bin under the radio. Plus it accepts a wired remote adapter and has inputs for rear view camera or dab tuner what have you. There's a range of AVIC's to suit. Oh and you can add speed cam's etc. My IPOD now lives in the glove box so everywhere you go you take 120gb of songs movies etc with you, sweet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.