Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Renewed my tax on the 1st December for my T31. 57 plate and it cost £210.00 :bigcry:

It was done on line and was no problem and tax disc received within a few days. Easy peasy

·
Registered
18 Posts
PAYMENT ONLINE...
their computer checks you have the mot, if needed, and then insurance for you.

Enter your id from the form, and then card details for the payment.

All done in a few minutes.

No problem, and safe

·
Registered
120 Posts
Done the online road tax for the last couple of years. Very easy and gets sent out pretty quick too, much better than waiting in a post office queue and then having someone spend ages checking all the details on your insurance and mot.

·
Registered
186 Posts
ALL WELL DOING IT ONLINE WE ALL HAVE BUSY LIVES :bigcry: ..... BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE JOBS ON THE HIGH STREET THAT WILL NOT BE THERE IN THE FUTURE..... WHEN WILL IT ALL STOP..... NOT MUCH FUN WALKING DOWN THE HIGH STREET AND ALL YOU SEE IS CLOSED DOWN SHOPS... TESCO AND THE LIKE HAVE KILLED THE LOCAL TOWNS NOW IF WE DO ALL OUR OTHER DAY TO DAY ONLINE ... AND ALL BECAUSE WE ARE TOO BUSY... AND YES I DO WORK MOST WEEKS 60HRS # :headbang:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Im afraid its the way everything is going silver, none of us have to leave the house to go shopping anymore, just about everything can be bought online

·
Registered
50 Posts
'fraid I agree with silver25lpg, I'd rather put a little bit of effort in if it saves someones job. Besides I'll be needing my local P.O. soon when I draw my pension. :starwars:
jus

·
Registered
50 Posts
not in south wales, the bankers won't sully their hands with the sheep and chickens we use for currency. :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
jus said:
not in south wales, the bankers won't sully their hands with the sheep and chickens we use for currency. :lol:
You haven't parted with that pretty one have you ??? :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts