Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am looking for an upgrade CD for the internal sat nav on my 2006 X-Trail.
How can I get one either from Nissan or other traders?
Essexgeordie

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
phot1 said:
not a chance
Really?

I understood you just ordered the CD (DVD in the case of the latest X-Trail) from your local dealer.

My understanding is that the update mapping CD/DVD is due this month. Which for me is a bit hard, as I only bought the X-Trail 8 weeks ago and the mapping update is about £350, I am told. :bigcry:

·
Registered
100 Posts
essexgeordie said:
Hello
I am looking for an upgrade CD for the internal sat nav on my 2006 X-Trail.
How can I get one either from Nissan or other traders?
Essexgeordie
If you have two discs then you can get an updated map from navteq, if you have one dvd disc
then you will have to wait for the 2010 dvd to be available.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Just discovered that my dealer has it at the same price - and no postage to pay.

So he will get it for me for Wednesday when the X-trail goes in for its first service (12,500 miles in 5 months) and he has also get me the rear boot carpet for the X-trail (stops thigs rollong around so much.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking through this site, reminded me of an email advice direct from Navtec on disk upgrades I recieved in July `10, they say it is now £169.00 (plus shipping I guess).

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERS ... onMenu=YES

Not got it myself yet, has anyone else as is not cheap, unless you can get a copy - there must be breakers out there who specilise in this make/model specific stuff??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts