Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to xtrail and this forum, I have looked on here about sat nav upgrades and found many confusing different options.
My problem, I have just bought a 2006 xtrail Columbia drive. I have 3 sat nav discs. As per photo file attached, the one on the right is the one out of the head unit, and is dated 2004/5
The other two are dated 2013, so I assume updated discs, but which do I use, why isn't one of the newer ones in the head unit ? I've read that there are two types of systems the x6 and the x7, if I just put one of them in and it's the wrong one will it cause damage to the system, is there a way of finding out which system I have.. ?
Hope one of you geniuses out there can help.
Thanks for reading my babble..
Regards Seabazz.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Seabazz
YOU WON'T find any disc newer than about 2008 as they stopped updating the discs early on. Best to find a new one if you need a sat nav11

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Seabazz
YOU WON'T find any disc newer than about 2008 as they stopped updating the discs early on. Best to find a new one if you need a sat nav11
Thanks for your reply, I've found on the forum that mines a x7 system, so I've put the x7 2013 disc in and it seems to work...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts