Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
New to the board, and soon to be 2006 Xtrail columbia owner :)

I was wondering what sort of input the Satnav screen has, yellow composite? and does the standard cd player have a AUX input?!

basically on my previous car (HRV) i have a flipout dvd player installed, and connect my ipod to it using the RCA cable, so that i can get audio and video.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried anything like this? as it would be great to be able to still use the steering wheel controls, and get the video on the satnav screen, wether this may require some sort of video switch...

cheers

·
Registered
210 Posts
unfortunately the satnav has no input such as composite that would just be too easy, i am aware that you can get certain expensive adapter units that allow that but i havent seen one for the xtrail satnav unit so im guessing thats not a way. alot of people just take out the sav nav and replace with a double din kenwood or pionner that does everything, i took my unit out and put a kenwood in and even the sound quality makes it worth it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.