Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi Steve

Nice looking Xtrail. Mileage not that bad and as one owner could be good (unless the owner was Hertz :lol: )
Depends if you are trading something in for it but do not pay the asking price. May come with a 3 month warranty or maybe longer - go for longer at no extra cost though. What's it been towing? Check out the rear suspension as it could have been a horse box and been all over fields with it. I'd be wanting 1 years road tax, 1 year warranty and a receipt for £8K.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Vandy....Its been towing a 4 berth caravan......2-3 times a year .....spoke to the previous owner..... he seems to be a rather respectable chap in his mid 50s......he assures me it has been well looked after and never abused in any way.....and having seen it I quite believe him....its in mint condition..........Gonna ring the dealer tomorrow....to sort a deal out......Ill let you know how i get on.......... :shock:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pick it up Saturday...just managed to knock £200 of the price......12 months MOT.....6 months tax....6 months warranty......Im happy..........

Not the dwarf.....just glad....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Vandy said:
Hi

Glad yousorted out a deal and very glad you're happy with your purchase :thumbs:
Good to know that the car has been looked after - happy and safe driving mate.
+1 :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.