·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a nice set of side steps for my X'y
http://www.direct4x4.co.uk/view-product.php?id=6816

for the kids ( Honest ) :grin:

http://www.direct4x4.co.uk/list-submenus.php?id=10

I will also let you know about the full service at the above as phoned them today and found them very helpfull when asking about the steps and delivery.

So I will document the fitting process to help others out
from what i can see they actually list the instructions on there website and you dont have to buy anything
just look on the lhs side of the page and they are there to be downloaded :thumbs:

so watch this space

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well they have arrived and are fitted as you will on my Avatar :smile:
Can say that I was very impressed with delivery and service from the company :thumbs:

I have created a PDF to help others as I assume the process will be the same for most side steps.

This is also being forwarded to the supplier as the ones they supplied were not that good, especially as they are generic and did not mention some extra brackets that were supplied. :!:

and a decent Piccy as well

Attachments

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Looking good John - fitting instruction are a good help as well. Have you caught your ankle/shin on them yet or do they not protrude too far out?
Definately gives a good look to the car - love them. :thumbs:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the comments :thumbs:
Vandy no had a chance o clip the shins yet but im sure i will
Kids def find it easier to get in especially my almost 3yr old as she thinks they are just for her :smile:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im might ask about a forum discount for us all :biggrin: as they were really good over the ohone with few issues I has fitting and were really good when i ordered 2 day and free postage by courier
!! :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.