Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one fitted the side rubbing strips or wheel are extensions to their T31? Anyone know of where a good dela can be had on them?

·
Registered
100 Posts
capitano said:
Any one fitted the side rubbing strips or wheel are extensions to their T31? Anyone know of where a good dela can be had on them?
If you mean side protector strips then look at my gallery photo, you may have to check out the aussie site for details of wheel extensions. Hope that helps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I've bought the side strips & wheel arch protectors. Both look great, and more importantly work well too.
All Nissan dealers can give 10% off accessories, you'll need to haggle though.

Personally I found that genuine Nissan accessories were often cheaper than the aftermarket (OEM) items.

I fitted the side strips myself, as it was easy to do, but paid around £30 at a local body shop to have the wheel arch protectors fitted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After a lot of research, bought mine from local main dealer for a good price. Easy to fit , but was told to wash area with acetone( cheap nail polish remover) before fitting to ensure a clean fit. Instructions do not make it clear that they fit in the groove on the car, but the moulding has a bump on the reverse that slots perfectly.. Could not be happier with the final result.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts