Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Only just stumbled across the site and joined up straight away - I have learnt how great sites like these are sharing knowledge! (as a biker too I have saved £££'s with knowledge,hints and tips from forum posters!!).

Anyway, got a T30, 2004 2.2 DCi SVE - got the full leather/electric packs and i absoultely love it. Mostly motorway miles for me (about 25k a year), but often venture off road on friend's farms and on camping/hiking trips. Never failed me.

I will no doubt be posting questions to you all soon, as there are a few little jobs need doing shortly...

Dan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome. :thumbs:

What bike do you own? Is the clue in your username, RR?? Blade perhaps?? First time in 11 years that I dont have a road bike in the garage (owned 10 in 11 years!!) as I seem to have lost my "mojo" a bit, got a WR 250 for enduro riding instead!!

Cheers Stuart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome..

Yeah, clue was in the name..! A 600RR for me, but got an old GSXR750 that I'm doing up too.

Being tempted off road as a mate rides trials so I ride his Gas Gas 200 sometimes, but he's also got a KTM he keeps trying to persuade me into trying out.. So little time, so many things to do!!

Hope this site proves useful - fortunately the X is running really well :thumbs: , but always looking for owners tips/tricks/ideas.
I'm not a 'Pimp my ride' kinda guy, but do like to make little mods and service them myself whenever i can, so all help useful...

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts