Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought the soft front bumper upgrade for my girlfriends X-Trail but she is not sure if she will like it more than the standard bumper :confused:

Fingers crossed she does as these cost a fortune with the chrome top cover and lower guard as well. If anyone has a link to any photos of these fitted could they please post it so we can see what they look like??

If she doesnt like the look please let me know if anyone is interested in the upgrade for their X-Trail!!!

Cheers

John

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
P1 Jon said:
I have just bought the soft front bumper upgrade for my girlfriends X-Trail but she is not sure if she will like it more than the standard bumper :confused:

Fingers crossed she does as these cost a fortune with the chrome top cover and lower guard as well. If anyone has a link to any photos of these fitted could they please post it so we can see what they look like??

If she doesnt like the look please let me know if anyone is interested in the upgrade for their X-Trail!!!

Cheers

John
John, click on the link below and download the pdf file and you'll find it on page 4
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1902

Soft Front Bumper.jpg

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.