Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has a Nissan Almera, which has the same NATS system as the Trail. Well, one of the keys is forever dead. The micro switches on the print plate are gone; the rubber is torn. I glued them switches with super-glue, but.... Indeed, it works only for a few weeks. A new key? Sure! Only 140 € sir. What, for a key? Yes. %#@!&$! And that's not neat, but well mend. What are the costs in England? Anybody got a new key recently? The only way I can think of, is, go to a demolitioner (Proper word I hope) and buy one over there (Safe it from the shredder!!) an let it program at the dealers (15 €) The Almera key can be separated (the top from the rest of the key. What a relieve) Anybody has a better idea??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Wimbo

Have you managed to get replacement remote key for your Nissan? If not then I can try to help you. I'm auto locksmith and I fix remote car keys, my trading name is AutomobileLocksmith. Google it and you will find more info. Or you can check this link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Repair-Voucher-Ni ... 335cc6eed6 you buy Repair Service Voucher, send me your remote key via recorded delivery; include return address and your contact number. I will fix your key same day I get it and send you back next business day.

There is no matter how bad you remote look like. Send it to me and I will do my best to fix it. If I can't fix it I will refund your payment less return postage cost.

AutomobileLocksmith

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AutomobileLocksmith said:
Also if you want to buy nissan nats remote key then I can supply you whit one. I have remotes whit blank key blades for different nissan models. Let me know if you need my help.

AutomobileLocksmith
Hello. Thanks anyway, but it's beyond reparation as I already sayed... What I need is a complete new key (Or a better looking one..) Than it's only a matter of programming.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If your key blade is in good condition then you only need to replace remote part. Here is a link if you want to buy one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT

If you need synchronization instructions email me after you purchase nissan nats remote fob and I will send it whit the fob.

Regarding your damaged key, sorry but I don't believe it can't be fixed! Send it to me recorded delivery; include return address, contact number and your PayPal address. I will fix your key same day I get it; send you PayPal invoice; and your refurbished key next business day recorded delivery. You will receive tracking number to your PayPal email address. I normally refund payment if I can't fix customer key. But if I can't fix your remote I will send you replacement for the value of the repair service voucher. How does this offer sound to you?

You can find more info about my remote key repair service here:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Automobile-Loc ... ec0Q2em322

AutomobileLocksmith

·
Registered
2006 NISSAN XTRAIL 2.0 SE PETROL MANUAL
1,027 Posts
"Hello Wimbo",

I can thoroughly Recommend `AutomobileLocksmith` - They are one of the `Most Helpful` Companies that You will EVER Use.

Their `Offer` above cannot be `Beaten` - I would be VERY Surprised if they cannot Repair Your Key - You will end up with an `Almost New` Key - Everything will be `As New` except the Key `Blade` - AND You have been offered a `Money Back Guarantee` ! - All You would be `risking` is the `Special Delivery` Postage [ Approx. £6.00 ?] - I Personally would use `Special Delivery` - which is `Secure` - can be `Traced` and is Insured rather than `Recorded Delivery`.

I THINK that I am correct in saying that You can get the Key `Fob` CASE replaced and any `Buttons` etc. will be renewed - Just Check this.

Also - how would You intend to make a `Salvaged` Key Fob `link` to Your Vehicle so that it would `Work` / Start it etc ??

Regards,

CHRISM.

·
Registered
2006 NISSAN XTRAIL 2.0 SE PETROL MANUAL
1,027 Posts
"Hello Wimbo",

Great that You no longer have the `Key Problem` - If You ever have that Problem again - as I stated - You will never find a `Better` Auto Locksmith Company - They are `Second to None` in Customer Service - And I would be very surprised if they EVER receive `Electronic` Keys that they cannot Repair.

I promise that I have NO Connection at all with the Company - I have just been the `Receiver` of `Great Customer Service` from a `Very Nice Lady` in the Company.

I would Recommend them to Family - Friends - and ALL On this Forum - It is `Highly Unlikely` that You will EVER be `Disappointed` !

CHRISM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.