Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just picked up my X-Trail yesterday, I knew the insides where dirty and the "Saturday lad" doing the cleaning was making a bit of a pigs ear of it so asked them to leave them be.
I have a wet vac etc to clean them but just noticed that the front seat covers appear to be removable given as they have zippers running up each side at the backs of them. Does anyone have a guide for removal at all?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also interested to hear anyones experiences in this - I have a Mk1 (2002 model) which has been a dogmobile for the previous owner, complete with a few marks on the front seats. It has been valeted but has failed to remove some of the tougher stains. Rather than replace the interior (which I have seriously considered) - can the original covers be removed, laundered & put back?

Many thanks.

·
Administrator
2,758 Posts
Just warning you if you do remove them and you snap the clips Nissan don't have them as a part you have to buy the complete back seat floor cover I found this out when I removed the seat backs. I had to buy the clips from USA and had to drill the hole bigger in the metal seat. Also, be very careful do not put your fingers in the metal seat back holes as they're razor sharp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.