Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m wondering if anyone can help. Bought a 2015 1.6dci off Arnold shark over a year ago now (my mistake) anyway, the head gasket and the turbo went on it about 6 months ago, had it in at Arnold Clark as rhey should have been paying or it but didn’t. Bought a reconditioned engine (same make, model and engine number) it was installed but I can’t get it to run. Wiring loom is exactly as was originally, all earths have been checked, checked and re checked. The car initially went to start upon first try and turged ovet but the fuel pipe wasn’t connected so cut out. Tried to start it again after reconnecting the pipe and now it wont even turn over. There’s power their and everything comes on as it should, but it’s like there’s no start signal. Changed the IPDM in hope that it was that but still nothing. No faults appearing on the diagnostics so I’m at my whits end on what to do with it now? Any advise would be appreciated greatly! (Also had the wiring all testing to see if there was shorting in the wiring and all okay and key re coded)

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
From here it is hard to tell what the problem may be. Does the starter relay get the signal from the small wire. Powers and grounds.
Take it to a more reputable shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts