Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming back from the youth club run I kept hearing a rattle when I changed gear and only on the way up. Started to think something was a miss till i picked my son up. He fixed it in 2 minutes.

He found the compartment that hides the DVD and on the shelf was the wheel stud key rolling back and forward. Whew. :roll:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Highlander said:
Coming back from the youth club run I kept hearing a rattle when I changed gear and only on the way up. Started to think something was a miss till i picked my son up. He fixed it in 2 minutes.

He found the compartment that hides the DVD and on the shelf was the wheel stud key rolling back and forward. Whew. :roll:
I will now enjoy my day so much more now you have shared this with us :lol:
Perhaps you can let us know what you will be having for dinner tonight :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rangermastiffs said:
Highlander said:

I will now enjoy my day so much more now you have shared this with us :lol:
Perhaps you can let us know what you will be having for dinner tonight :(
Dinner was fantastic I took the family out for a slap up meal as a celebration of a significant point in my life so we started with a pint of prawns, malt whisky and dark ale with a bottle of house wine. I had a huge sirloin steak, followed by Sorbet ice cream and fruit cocktail Followed by more drams.

Cheers H :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts