Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a 55 SVE 2.2 dci and was suprised to find no trip computer

does anyone have the full spec for this year model as also suprised to see a single disc cd player with the sat nav when normal spor get a 6 disc changer!!!

cheers

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi Ashcroft

Unfortunately I realised that after I posted it - sorry. Have had a look around and I can't find the spec on the SVE. Surely someone on the fprum must have some details? :bow:

·
Registered
209 Posts
No the 2003 SVE didn't have that MPG function I keep a staples 99p mini calculator in the car and work it our the old fashioned way every time I fill up (though on LPG it's cheap!). I had the option of either a Birds Eye Sat Nav (at I think it was either £1500 or £1800 and only the single slot CD at that!) or the six disk changer (no extra cost). I took the 6 pack changer and bought a portable Garmin at £150 ish. Now I've retired the Garmin and installed a double din Pioneer Sat Nav/Blue Tooth phone hands free/ Ipod handling Colour touch screen thing thats simply the mutts nutts.

From memory your later SVE has over my SVE, door footwell lights, and marginally bigger seat bottoms and I think power seats. I have heated leather seats but manual adjustments. Given that when I bought my SVE it was the 'top of the range' I too thought the equipment level was a bit sparse. I wanted cruise control most of all. Still you live with it and it's still a 'nice place to be'. The car I traded in for it (1999 Seat Toledo SE TDI) was groaning under the weight of kit like that.

I just bought a 2nd car a new 1600 auto Note Ntec and thats got loads of standard kit incl cruise control that I would love to have on my XT.
I see you have the 2.2dci whereas I have the 2.5 16v petrol Auto. So I would not know about the Turbo issues that others frequently mention but as a new XT owner I'd recommend you research them.

Cheers, :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.