Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i have the towbar and electrics and a genuine nissan roof rack from my t30 for sale ive no idea how much to ask but tbh im not too fussy as i bought the car with these on the car, i dont like the look of having them on the car and also i would never use either of them so im willing to allow them to sell cheap

the towbar is in perfect condition and will include all parts and mounting hardware and bolts plus the electrics and all the wiring

the roof rack is in great condition no rust or anything its a genuine nissan one i will include everything with it the only thing it doesnt have is the key but apart from this there not rusty or anything ill include a better pic on friday when i remove them from the car but thats my actual roof rack on my car in this picture

NO IDEA OF THE VALUE SO PLEASE MAKE A OFFER
IM IN FIFE,SCOTLAND BUT I CAN ARRANGE A COURIER AT BUYERS COST

Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror Automotive tire Automotive carrying rack

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi
i have the towbar and electrics and a genuine nissan roof rack from my t30 for sale ive no idea how much to ask but tbh im not too fussy as i bought the car with these on the car, i dont like the look of having them on the car and also i would never use either of them so im willing to allow them to sell cheap

the towbar is in perfect condition and will include all parts and mounting hardware and bolts plus the electrics and all the wiring

the roof rack is in great condition no rust or anything its a genuine nissan one i will include everything with it the only thing it doesnt have is the key but apart from this there not rusty or anything ill include a better pic on friday when i remove them from the car but thats my actual roof rack on my car in this picture

NO IDEA OF THE VALUE SO PLEASE MAKE A OFFER
IM IN FIFE,SCOTLAND BUT I CAN ARRANGE A COURIER AT BUYERS COST

View attachment 36540
Hiya mate i know you want offers for the roofrack but what sort of figure where you after cheers gaz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts