Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had new tyres fitted all round about a year ago (Continentals bought from the internet, fitted at National Tyres) the tyres have been fab and all but one are still going strong after 20,000mls. however the front n/s tyre is showing wear on the outside edge. This wear was also evident on the previous set of fronts, so i asked National Tyres to check the tracking at the same time. They said they couldn't do it for these cars and it had to go to the main dealer. Does anyone one know what makes tracking an x-trail so difficult?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Had my front tyres replaced after only 10,000 miles my local tyre supplier said that the pressure in the front tyres was to low even though it was to nissan spec. I had tyres changed for continental spyders, fab tyres better than dunlop, but on changing the steering became to light and wondered, took it back to them and they did a digital 4x4 laser wheel check on it this had been out from new ! they did the tracking and alinement pure dream to drive now so cant see why a good tyre supplier could not do the job for you cost was £40.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts