Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas where I can get suitable wind deflectors for front side windows? Perhaps there is another suggested fix out there??

The problem is that the Extreme full length plastic roof runners seem to allow water to gather, especially from overnight rain, and when you move off it just pours in both side front windows in a torrent & for a very long time - not sure the driver door window & wing mirror electric switches like a regular swim to be honest!

Appreciate any thoughts, costs, location of suppliers and pictures of fixes if anyone else out there has had the same issue and managed to resolve???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

We sell Climair Wind Deflectors, I can say that all feedback I recieve from customers who purchase these are always 100% positive, and as an added bonus we have recently reduced our prices.

If you need any help or advice please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Wayne
Proppa Web Admin
http://www.proppa.com

·
Registered
114 Posts
I haven't got the extreme roof rails on my Teckna so don't have that problem but which comedian designed the tailgate? I get drenched every time I open the back after it's been raining - which here in West Devon is pretty often. Has anyone found a solution for this (other than moving to a dryer part of the country that is)?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
edgecumbe,

Not the only one, same issue with me here in Scotland (even wetter??); I have not found a fix yet - just open it up & wait 2 secs for the run off - clear mastic possibly??

If you find a fix let me know

·
Registered
671 Posts
edgcumbe said:
I haven't got the extreme roof rails on my Teckna so don't have that problem but which comedian designed the tailgate? I get drenched every time I open the back after it's been raining - which here in West Devon is pretty often. Has anyone found a solution for this (other than moving to a dryer part of the country that is)?
I just wait until most of the water has run off, then look for the dryest area & duck under there. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.