Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Retired engineer, just got my new T31 SVE Hyper this week (10 plate). Previously had Terrano 2.7tdi for eleven years from new. Very pleased with the new X Trail so far, and eventually will use it to tow caravan once 'run in'.
The owners manual supplied by dealer in glove box seems to apply to older T30 version. Have looked for PDF manual for T31 on the 'net, but can't find one. I will have to get back to the dealer next week about this, having problems finding my way around some of the instruments & controls.
Wonder if anyone else had problem obtaining the correct owners manual for T31 ???

Cheers Les.

·
Registered
1 Posts
reply to Newbie

I am in the same position. not only have a pre 2010 owners manual but also the navigation manual was for an older model
The Dealer managed to obtain a 2010 navigation manual by phoning Sunderland .
I have so far had no success with the owners manual. perhaps someone may have the answer.

best of luck

rocbob

G

·
Hi everyone,I have a 2009 T31 and I have the same problem.I told Nissan Preston about it and they said,well its the one that came with the car.
My x-Trail came from Southern Ireland ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.