Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

First Post here but looking for your knowledge. I have a t32 2014. Have an issue with an Intermittently working blower of both hot and cold air. Took down the glove box to try and find it but can't locate it. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Took out the air filter thinking maybe this could be snagging it as its just had a service that cost me €880 as it had a dpf issue. Really don't want to sink another €300 quid into it of its a simple plug and play like most motors. If anyone has the expertise I'd appreciate it or a link to a video showing how to do it on a t32. Much appreciated guys.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello Jay, Hopefully you've sorted the issue. If not, I saw a Youtube guide here:
one thing to remember with the X-trail, its called a Rogue in the US. So if you ever get stuck, you can look up guides for that. I've not watched that video, but I have replaced a few resistors on rhe blowers of other cars. Its fairly cheap to diy. If you have a multimeter, you can test the resistor to rule it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.