Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the day finally arrived when my X Trail story has finished,, after eight years and two X Trails the journey has ended with a Fiesta 1 litre ecoboost, so thanks for your help and I hope I helped a few along the way,,,travel well,,

·
Registered
2002 Nissan X-Trail T30, 2.0 SE+
58 Posts
Goodbye and goodluck. Those Fiesta ecoboost are very nippy. Drive one from the dealer around 6 years ago.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cheers and good luck. That's quite a change I would imagine, from an X Trail to a Fiesta. Probably a lot more economical to run though.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yes all the best .Your lucky to get in a fiesta .I just struggle now to get in and out of low cars .I can get in and out of my Xtrail nice and easy as seat height is just right for me .I just love driving it so hpoefully hang on to it for a few more years ....MOT pending :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yes all the best .Your lucky to get in a fiesta .I just struggle now to get in and out of low cars .I can get in and out of my Xtrail nice and easy as seat height is just right for me .I just love driving it so hpoefully hang on to it for a few more years ....MOT pending :ROFLMAO:
Yes that sums me up perfectly. I switched to the X Trail from a Volvo V70 for precisely that reason. The car was lovely to drive, but I struggled getting out. The X Trail now suits me perfectly and does everything I want.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was just the same. struggle to get in and out of a lot of cars. I once sold the T30 I had an d bought a Prius for economy.
Not bad on short runs but crippled me on long ones. Got rid of that quickly and tried a T31 diesel auto. That was a rogue one I think as the dpf light came on 3 times in the 3 months I owned it. I am now back to a T30 2.5 petrol Auto and love it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looks like a few are like me, old and not as bendy as I was! the x-trail is perfect for me just the right height making it easier to get in an out. My son has a Saab and it kills me getting in & out, as the say age dont come on it own. I Hope to have mine for many years to come, it's ideal in every way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts