Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Next week we go to Germany on holyday. An X trail has a glove-box right before the driver. So why not.... see pictures.
Its a probe, so don't look to the wood. It must be painted, etc. I would make it completely removable 'couse it must be used in the other car and on my bike. (Yes it can be mounted on a bike!!)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
HI Wimbo

Looks good.

I've got a Nissan sat nav in my car but I said how I have also got my Garmin on a temporary mount. I've just fitted a small amplifier and speaker for the sat nav that plugs into the earphone socket and mounted the volume control on the steering column. Have done this before in previous cars and it makes the sound much better and louder than the tiny speakers on the sat nav unit. Also means you can easily control the volume without having to go into the "settings" of the unit.
Will post some photos when I've got a bit more time - may be of interest to you?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The original Nissan nav. is not availale anymore for the T-30 c.q. will not be serviced in the Netherlands. Buy another brand: must be mounted to the car. (Costs?? Doe sit sure fit?) Therefore I fitted it this way. Multi-functional so to speak. The speaker of my Tom Tom is unexpected, very good! No problems to hear it. Put it louder; wipe your finger over the underside of the screen that's all. Further, it adjusts automaticly (Louder when you drive faster) I'm happy... By the way: my nav. got no earphone out. Interested in the pictures: sure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.