Nissan X-Trail Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p Hi I'm new to this forum, but have owned my X-trail 2.2 se+from new (2002).I am contemplating changing it for a 2007 2.5 Aventura-a snip at under 9K.I realise fuel economy will be considerably worse with the petrol engine and that car tax will be in excess of £400 per year but I was wondering if any body had any tips for me,as I've read that there have been a number of problems will be x-trails of this age.I love my X-trail and will be reluctant to part with it but I know the time wil come when it will be worthless-just wondering whether the time has come to bite the bullett or whether it's the case of better the devil you know.Oh, and does £5000 seem to steep to ask for mine-one careful lady owner,good condition,under 50,000 on the clock,full cream leather,6 speed gearbox,6 disc multichanger,factory fitted side steps and towbar.Thanks and Happy New Year.Regards Nicola x :biggrin:

·
Registered
60 Posts
£5k seems a bit steep to me, I only paid £5350 for my 55 plate DCI sport. The millage was a little higher at 70k, but not far off.
I'd think more around £3500, but if someone is prepared to pay £5k, which I know people do, then fair enough.
Have you not considered a 56/57 plate old style DCI, tax will be cheaper and you should find one for around the same money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.